A dental examination is important in keeping a good oral health. Some patients may need dental examinations every six months or longer whereas others may need more frequent examinations depending on their oral health. During a dental examination, our experienced dentists here at Lavant Dental will check the following
- Face, neck, mouth and gums for any abnormalities
- Signs of mouth cancer
- Jaw bones
- Signs of decay
- Existing Fillings
- Dentures and bridges where applicable
Your dental examination may include a dental x-ray.
Keeping Hampshire healthy
Some of the benefits of regular dental examinations are
- Early diagnosis of dental decay and treatment helping to prevent potential major problems
- Mouth cancer screening could help detect mouth cancer early and treat them without further complications.
- You could save yourself money in the long run if you attend your dental appointments regularly as problems detected early could be treated early.
- Good oral health means a healthier you.
Completed my C'Fast treatment today. What an amazing transformation. I am so pleased with the treatment, outcome and overall care & service from Murray fraser and Sarah. Thank you so much. It has made me feel so good and more confident. Michelle T.
Huge thank you to my dentist Murray Fraser for my 'new' straight teeth. He explained every step of the C'Fast treatment along the way and I'm so happy with the results! THANK YOU!